Comments
PE-109 Sector 77 - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 21 Mar 2013
Friends do you have any idea when is the construction going to begin for PE-109 sector 77 ? Any one having allotment in the same vicinity with updates would be appreciated. How is sector 77 developing overall?
PE-88 - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by rajesh 14 Oct 2013
I have a Unit PE-88. I have paid the demand for the SF slab in March 2013. They have not raised any demand after that. Anybody knows the reason why?
PE-109 - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 26 Sep 2013
Hello- Vijay Bansal. If you have paid 95% then your house must be almost done ?
PE-38 GF - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 25 Sep 2013
I have paid 95%, till last year. No communication after that from BPTP. any one have any update, all of you are saying that you paid only 65% or less, but i paid almost full. PE-38, GF
2nd Floor Slab Casting - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 28 Aug 2013
I received a new demand letter for the milestone - 2nd Floor Slab Casting, about a week ago. Last date is 5th Sep 2013. Do let me know about status of construction if anyone visited the site. My flat no is PE-111 FF. Also update about your demands that have been raised.
PE - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 04 Aug 2013
Hi sunil mine is 339 FF . I think it is near by ur. Did u get any demand? I called bptp they told me they will raise demand from sept. How is construction status? Thanks..
PE-109 - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 14 Jul 2013
I have recieved only 1 demand till now i.e. for start of construction.It means PE-109 construction is lagging behind others in same area.
PE block - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 21 Apr 2013
when did u receive new demand letter? i am having a floor in PE too.
reply to PE BLOCK - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by Swati 13 Apr 2013
Hello, Around Holi, I visited my alloted unit PE-300. The construction work is going on.They have already demanded for GF slab.
PE - 201 - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by sumanta dutta 12 Apr 2013
Hi Saurabh, Sajjad, Arun.... Construction in Sector 77 PE Block is progressing very well. i have been re-alloted PE-201 in Sec 77. i have made payment till Casting of FF stage. (65% payment). Yes Flat design has changed from sector 84/85 allotment. I believe BPTP should have been provided to you in the new builder buyer agreement.
PE-202 - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 31 Mar 2013
Hi Sajjad, Arun. I've also been realloted PE-202 in sector-77.do you know that the flat design is changed than that in sector 84,85, have you people checked that? if you guys have new flat design, please share
Hi Neighbour - ( BPTP Park Elite Floors )
Posted by 24 Mar 2013
This is Arun. I have been alloted PE-111. I have made payment for the stage Casting of GF. I believe construction must have started in your unit too as it should be near the one alloted to me.

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

BPTP Park Elite Floors

Posted By indiaspaces . on 06 Nov 2011
Members (592) | Comments (1409)