Comments
ONH Resale - ( Omaxe New Heights Faridabad )
Posted by mkj 29 May 2012
Here is the latest premium information as per 2 leading brokers. 850 sqft : 4-5L 1100 sqft : 5-6L 1350 sqft : 6-7.5L As the construction will progress the difference between these categories will increase. Just fyi, Omaxe heights has following premium: 3 BHK : 23 L to 31 L 2 BHK : 18 L to 25 L My motive behind sharing this info is to make sure that dealers and brokers dont take people for a ride.
OMAXE SPA Village - ( Omaxe New Heights Faridabad )
Posted by sunilusa 08 Jun 2012
Is there any premium on SPa Village too ? Please advise Thanks
ONH Resale - ( Omaxe New Heights Faridabad )
Posted by 08 Jun 2012
I am afraid in absence of any real estate regulation, there are no means of finding out and actual transacted values and and this is something dealers, brokers take full advantage of. As we are diving into this issue, so it becomes imperative for me to quote an example to highlight common person's cause. For last couple of months I have been getting at least 2- 3 calls daily asking me to sell my flat. On asking about the premium I was given a figure of 7.5 - 8.0L (actual figure quoted 2 days back). When I said no, I was told that this is the best premium you could get considering the possession which is about 2 years from now and road to the site is in extremely bad shape. To this I thought of checking up again with the same dealer and this time inquiring about a resale flat. To my astonishment the premium went up by handsome 1.5 L (9.0 to 9.5L) and with in a day the possession date shifted from 2 years to next year June with master road touching the ONH project very soon. The only point I am trying to make here is that people should equip themselves with the knowledge about the rate trend so that they can take an informed decision and get the best returns and preventing dealers making merry at our cost.
ONH Resale - ( Omaxe New Heights Faridabad )
Posted by asha 07 Jun 2012
Dear All, I am posting the premium info on this forum to make sure that people who have been waiting for more than 3 years are not shot-changed by property dealers and brokers. Also the figures given by me earlier were based on new psft rate fixed by Omaxe and correct to the best of my knowledge and based on numerous discussions with so called agents. Here are the calculations. Launch psft price : 1800 Soon to be launch psft price : 2700 Transfer fees : 50 psft Brokerage : 50 psft Effective resale psft rate : 2700 - 50 - 50 = 2600. Due to upfront lets deduct 50 psft which gives us a rate of 2550 psft. So the premium = 2550 - 1800 = 750 psft. For 850(2bhk) = 750*850 = 6,37,000 For 1100(2+1) = 750*1100 = 8,25,000 For 1350(3+1) = 750*1350 = 10,12,500 So this shows the figures given by me earlier is very much inline with the calculations based on actual and true psft rate. So all the people who are wanting to sell their ONH units, please keep above figures in mind while dealing with brokers and dealers. Once Omaxe launches the remaining flats in a day or two, I will post the actual psft rate. Thanks - Amit Jain
ONH Resale - ( Omaxe New Heights Faridabad )
Posted by mkj 07 Jun 2012
Omaxe is launching remaining flats in ONH on Monday @2700 psft (+- 20 Rs). Unfortunately, the completion time duration for these flats is 3 years from the agreement date.
ONH Resale - ( Omaxe New Heights Faridabad )
Posted by asha 07 Jun 2012
Latest premium info : 850 - 5.5 to 6.0L, 1100 - 7.0 to 8.0 L, 1350 - 9.5 to 10L

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

Omaxe New Heights Faridabad

Posted By indiaspaces . on 09 Nov 2011
Members (144) | Comments (632)