Comments
Penalty Clause - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 01 Mar 2012
I got posession letter for my 2 BR flat, but been asked to pay more than 1L from what I expected. And there is no mention of any late posession penalty. Also, if someone can tell what point they ask for flat inspection and if registry process is initiated only after the inspection.
OMAXE HEIGHT - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by rajesh 30 Apr 2012
People start getting possession of flat in 3BHK in OMAXE Height. Iam 3rd who take physical possession of 3 BHK flat
3BK Possession letter - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 28 Mar 2012
Hello, Sorry for replying late as i am outside for some time. First let me tell who think it is a bogus call it was not i can tell you the Flat number was 901 MaRK Tower, go and check with omaxe office you got to know yourself. I had paid them something 1.92 lacs as final amount. In additon to this the amount was something 1.92+1.28 lacs and 1.28 was deducted as penalty. They offer me for car parking which i select. i am yet to see for registery as iam abroad and once i will be back, i will see into that
Registration amount - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 26 Mar 2012
I got the registry amount calculated on 2100 psf a month back although I bought at 1300. Any idea if others also get the same? Also any idea of prevailing premium for a 2 br.
possession letter - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by Pankaj Sachdeva 20 Mar 2012
well it's a bogus call from Rajesh Jain, as there is no possession letter for 3 BHK issued to any one till date.....it is scheduled to be issued in the last week of March......!!!!
possession letter - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by raj 16 Mar 2012
mine also in mark but havnt got the letter yet.
OMAXE HEIGHTS - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by Pankaj Sachdeva 14 Mar 2012
@Rajesh Jain congrats, well i would like to know how much amount you have paid as full and final....what about late possession penalty / what is the circle rate (1350/= or 2100/=)on which registry is going to be done / how much is the stamp duty 5%,6%,7% or 8%.......thanks in advance.
3 BKH Tower - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 12 Mar 2012
My Flat is in MARK Tower. They are releasing the letter for 3 Tower i.e. Century, Genex, MARK
omaxe height - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 12 Mar 2012
Dear Rajesh, This is the first time I am hearing that the possession for 3BHK started. Please confirm for which tower they offered you the possession. Mine is RIALTO.
Omaxe Height - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 09 Mar 2012
Hello, I got a offer of possession letter on 28th Feb 2012 for a flat in 3 BHK Tower to which i make a payment that day only. Now How much day normally should be taken by omaxe do give me the key of flat
omaxe height - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by VIVEK GUPTA 06 Mar 2012
First settle the amount then parking selection and payment for registry charges. then infrom at site, they will start finishing of the house.

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

Omaxe Heights faridabad

Posted By indiaspaces . on 18 Nov 2010
Members (293) | Comments (785)