Comments
Occupation Certificate - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by Amandeep 21 Feb 2012
Requested BPTP to forward me the copy of Occupation Certificate for D,E,F and G towers and have recieved the scanned copy of the same. Seems that pocession is very - 2 near
OC for Tower H - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by Ganesh Iyer 20 Jan 2014
Hi, Can someone please send me the OC for Tower H.
OC and Enhanced EDC - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by dr.agarwal 07 Mar 2012
I am agree with vijay,becasue my self daily call to bpcustomer care,they daily told me new history.one month,in jan they told us one month .in march again told oafter one month position.so i dont know what is planning BPTP,why they are playing with customer.
OC and Enhanced EDC - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by 05 Mar 2012
Point# 19 in this OC doc goes like this: That you shall deposit the due amount of Enhanced EDC within a period of 6 months from issuance of this occupation certificate, as per the undertaking submitted view your letter dated 22.11.2011 What I infer from this is that HUDA expects builders (atleast BPTP) to deposit Enhanced EDC within 6 months ONLY after issuing the OC? Does any one have other thoughts on this?
Scanned occupancy Certificate - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by D 27 Feb 2012
indiaspaces Ji, It has sent to above mentioned email id. Please check.
Scanned occupancy Certificate - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by D 26 Feb 2012
Dear All, Find attachment of scanned copy of Occupency Certificate for your ready reference. My flat is 9th Floor in Tower F.
occupational certificate - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by Aashish Sethi 25 Feb 2012
Amandeep can u upload scanned copy of Occupational certificate of DEFG tower.
possession MARCH - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by dr.agarwal 22 Feb 2012
Hi All. Today i spoke with bptp customer care people,they inform me march month we will got the position letter.so this is good news for us.My flat id F405
occupation certificate - ( BPTP Princess Park Faridabad )
Posted by Amandeep 22 Feb 2012
Yes they recieved it in Dec,11. No idea what's taking them time indiaspaces Any comments from your side about the delay when they have recieved the OC in Dec

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

BPTP Princess Park Faridabad

Posted By indiaspaces . on 09 Nov 2011
Members (367) | Comments (1041)