Comments
EDC revision - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 20 Jun 2012
Just got a letter from Omaxe asking for revised EDC. My first question is why should the revised EDC has to be paid by us at this moment, more importantly when even the original EDC has to be paid only with 5th or 6th instalment. Secondly, I have not heard any update on constrution status since last more than a year. In such circumsances, what is the guarantee that even if increased EDC will get the construction start? I seek the views of other allottees of Omaxe Heights, Sector-86, Faridabad
Siena Tower - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 26 Jun 2012
I have not received any request for Siena Tower, so may be some approval kind of stuff happen for Mantova but still pending for Siena. So you guys are finally going to pay the extra EDC or still waiting for any kind of confirmation.
Tower - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 26 Jun 2012
Same here. I am also having in Mantova only.
Mantova - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 26 Jun 2012
Hi Vipul I am in Mantova Towers. And what about you? Manish
Increased EDC - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 21 Jun 2012
Hi Manish, Same question was asked by me to Omaxe cust care, but didn't receive any +ve response. Moreover, did you receive this increase in EDC demand this time only? I mean you must have received the same demand last year also.. somewhere in the month of June/July ' 2011. Than why the same demand again. Moreover, there was expected some downward revision from Rs 107/ since the interest part on increased EDC has been waived off by Govt. But.. don't know how Omaxe does it calculations.. btw.. in which tower do u have this 4bhk booking?
Re: EDC revision - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 21 Jun 2012
I somewhat agree with Manish here. Since EDC has to paid in 5th installment, prorated enhanced EDC should have been collected at that point only. I also got that demand, but I am planning to pay it now :( Manish, also note that contruction of 4BHK has already started almost a month back.
EDC - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 21 Jun 2012
What is the Revised EDC amount now? How much time has Omaxe given to pay up? is it applicable to all residents (including the ones given posession and living there)

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

Omaxe Heights faridabad

Posted By indiaspaces . on 18 Nov 2010
Members (293) | Comments (785)