Comments
Possession - ( BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad )
Posted by gagan 19 Apr 2013
Dear Bhallji cup board and wooden flooring in master bed room will be provided by the BPTP as per agreement. I have taken in writting that these items are pending. I want to complete the structure first (two additional room etc.) and wooden flooring and cup board will be installed as and when other wood work will be got executed.
Possession of BPTP Villa - ( BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad )
Posted by Raghvendra 06 May 2013
Dear Garg G , Following are updates : 1.There is no commitment on possession yet ,I personally think don't expect this year . 2. They have started charging monthly maintainence ,when I raised objection was told that we have to pay as offer for possession had been given . 3. Since there is no electricity/water/roads/sewrage ,I don't know what is being maintained . Regards
Possession, Amenities - ( BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad )
Posted by Raghvendra 27 Apr 2013
Dear Garg G , Any update recieved on possession ? What about electricity /water/Sewarage situation ,any clue Regards
wooden flooring/cupboard - ( BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad )
Posted by PARVEEN 25 Apr 2013
Respected Garg Ji, Thanks for the information. I shall also try to get in writing from BpTp the list of pending work to be done by them. I am also intersted in constructing one/two additional rooms. regards K.L. Bhalla
Re-BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad - ( BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad )
Posted by 23 Apr 2013
To the best of our info maps have been approved for max possible construction.
BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad - ( BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad )
Posted by Raghvendra 22 Apr 2013
CupBoard will be provided in all Villas ?Not sure but someone was telling that in 150 Sq yards Cupboard will not be provided .For additional rooms do we need clearance from HUDA ? Regards

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

BPTP Parklands Villas Faridabad

Posted By indiaspaces . on 03 Nov 2011
Members (197) | Comments (579)