Comments
Possession of 3 BHK - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 11 Oct 2012
If anybody can let me know the number of towers for which the letters have been issues by Omaxe for possession( 3BHK). I am calling Omaxe Officials on a weekly basis, but still not getting the correct answer on the possession of my Flat in RIALTO Tower. Since I am based out of Bangalore, do not know the actual status. Will be grateful if the folks who are staying there or visiting the site give me an update on this.
RIALTO TOWER - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 22 Nov 2012
@Harminder,Thanks once again.
RIALTO TOWER - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by Pankaj Sachdeva 16 Nov 2012
@Deepak Sinha,You are always welcome as far as rent part is concerned the demand for 3Bhk in OMAXE Heights is well there but right now little less with compare to 2BHK but the rent situation for 3Bhk will be different after 3/4 months and that is for sure..........Rent rate is about Rs. 10/= & 11/= per sq. ft.( Including Maintenance ) depending upon the height ,1 / 2 / 3rd floor with 3 toilets and store are in big demand.
RIALTO TOWER - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 14 Nov 2012
Thanks a lot Harminder sir. As always your information is bang on. I have a heated argument on most of the issues, but as you rightly said all is of no use. Our flat is with them,so till that time they will suck you. I have paid the full and final amount. One information, I would like to know from you regarding the rent. Mine is a 3BHK of sixe 1560 sft , in RIALTO, on the 8th floor. How much rent I can get for the same. What is the demand there in OH?
RIALTO TOWER - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by Pankaj Sachdeva 08 Nov 2012
@deepak sinha......Well Deepak you have to pay what ever is written on the demand letter, they have all the rubbish answers of your valid questions.Now about the adjustment of penalty towards delayed possession....if you have the buyers agreement from OMAXE in your name then you are well entitled for penalty but the calculation of penalty will be applicable @ Rs.5/= per month on area 1475 sq ft & not on the actual covered area you have been alloted.....i had a v.loud arguments with the OMAXE officials on the same points as yours but i got nothing. About possession and registration.......after making the full and final payment they give you the format of 2 affidavits, give those affidavits on Rs.100/= stamp paper each to get the possession in 1 month.Registration will take another 3 to 4 months time.
OSAKA - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 07 Nov 2012
Hi Ajeet, Just to inform you that i have received the offer of possession from omaxe for my appartment@OSAKA.
Possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by Pankaj Sachdeva 05 Nov 2012
@Abhishek Bhagat........NO there is no need of both of you at the time of paying full and final payment ,but at the time of registration of property both of you would be required in front of registrar,registration procedure will take another 3 to 4 months as per latest information received by me from OMAXE office.
OSAKA - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 05 Nov 2012
@Ajeet, Just to inform you, I have received offer of possession letter to deposit the remaining amount so that OMAXE can do remaining finishing work.
Century 3BHK - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 05 Nov 2012
I owns a 3bhk flat in Century Tower. From the above discussions, it seems that possession has been offered in Century tower, but I am yet to receive any kind of letter from Omaxe authorities, although I have made the final payment for the same. So do I need to personally visit the Omaxe office and fight with them for the possession? and also what is the minimum ongoing premium for 3 BHK in Omaxe heights? Also want to know how much would be the registry charges for 3 BHK flat?
RIALTO TOWER - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 05 Nov 2012
I have received a letter from Omaxe dated 31st October, to make a final payment, so that final touch up can be done and possession can be handed over. A statement of account is attached regarding the final payment. In that there is lot of anomalies, like the Enhanced EDC that was charged earlier and now with revised EDC they have not refunded the whole amount(refer to the mail posted by Tharam on Enhanced EDC REVISION). Also there is no mention of adjustement of penalty towards delayed possession ( pl note that i have purchesed this in pre-launch only). Can anybody guide here? Also , I am not able to undertsand why they have charged Rs.15 psft for enhanced EDC and now it is clear that they have to charge only 100.31 psft they should refund that amount. Also let me know, if i pay the amount how long it will take to get the posession and registration. Thanks everybody
Possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by sahiba 01 Nov 2012
I have been asked to pay up full and final before possession for 3 BHK in MokDong can be handed over, Can somebody please advice if during possession both me and my wife need to be present as the booking is both our names ?
3 BHK Possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 26 Oct 2012
Thanks all for the infos, especially to Harminder who has given important informations.Spoke to Omaxe officials couple of days back, and they informed that after Mockdong, it is going to be RIALTO's turn for the possession. Don know if said this to placate me or is this the reality. And for RIALTO the possession will be before December 2012 for sure. Do know how many more towers are there for 3BHK other than what are all being mentioned here.
3BHK Possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by anumeha 24 Oct 2012
I have my 3BHK booking in Oscar Tower and expecting possession soon. I want to know what additional expenses ( which are not mentioned in Agreement ) are to be paid at the time of possession ?
Possession of OSAKA Tower - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 23 Oct 2012
Does anybody received the offer of possesion of OSAKA tower. Till now i have not received any communication regarding possession of my flat@osaka.
3BHK Possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by Pankaj Sachdeva 19 Oct 2012
Oscar, Millenium,Osaka, Victoria are the confirmed towers which have been issued letter of possession.My flat is in Millenium tower, i have made the full and final payment, covered parking has been allotted to me. Maintenance for 3BHK will be applicable from DEC.2012 @ Rs.1.85P per sq.ft.,3 BHK registry is expected from JAN-2013 as informed by the OMAXE executives
3BHK Possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by 18 Oct 2012
I got the possession for my flat in Oscar tower,I don't see that in your list.
3bhk possession - ( Omaxe Heights faridabad )
Posted by deepak sinha 15 Oct 2012
thanks a ton vijay

Related Comments    Reply to comment    Post New Comments

Omaxe Heights faridabad

Posted By indiaspaces . on 18 Nov 2010
Members (293) | Comments (785)